Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Extrasorbs Air Permeable Drypad 23 in.x36 in., Case of 70
Choose the Drypad that Fits Your Patient's Needs
Fluid quantity, exposure frequency and skin condition are key risk factors for MASD. Identifying the most relevant risk factor or factors can help you select the most effective drypad. Find the best options to meet your patient’s needs.
- Ultra-soft, breathable topsheet for increased patient and resident comfort
- High-strength backsheet provides exceptional resistance to tearing*
- Advanced superabsorbent core lies flat when wet without bunching, swelling or disintigrating
- High-performing, super-absorbent polymer locks in wetness and odor
- AquaShield film traps moisture for better leakage protection
- Air-permeable cloth-like backsheet for use with low airloss mattresses, with zero strike through
*Extra strength options available
Start by selecting a fluid quantity.
Moderate Fluid Quantity
Best fit: Extrasorbs for Moderate Fluid Quantity
- Best for repeated exposure to moisture
- Suitable for individuals at some risk for skin damage
Heavy Fluid Quantity
Best fit: Extrasorbs or Ultrasorbs for Heavy Fluid Quantity
- Best for prolonged exposure to moisture
- Suitable for those with medium risk for skin damage